We are keen to identify forward thinking and highly motivated individuals to work at Cauldwell Medical Centre.
If you are committed to making a difference to the health inequalities of your local area, and would like to be part of a rapidly developing and ground-breaking organisation, we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer an attractive salary depending on experience; plus other benefits including NHS pension. We have the following roles available in your area:
Our Current Opportunities
We are always looking to build up a pool of bank staff, including locum GPs. We are keen to hear from individuals who want to consider work on a locum or occasional basis to work occasional shifts supporting the team during busy periods, holidays and sickness.
Location: sites across Bedfordshire
It is an exciting time for East London NHS Foundation Trust working in Bedfordshire with a new expanding Primary Care team. The Trust already provides mental health and community health services and as a Trust we are delighted to be also working in primary care.
Our vision is to improve the lives of all we serve by providing truly integrated care. We have a really exciting opportunity in Bedfordshire to work across the whole system and we are already working with our system partners to improve population health.
In 2020 we will be working in a number of sites across Bedfordshire and are looking to recruit talented GP’s at any point in their career to join our teams in Bedford and Leighton Buzzard.
This post would offer:
- Opportunity to receive comprehensive training in QI and to lead QI projects within the Trust.
- Flexibility to develop hybrid roles across primary care and other specialities e.g. joint primary care and mental health roles.
- A generous study leave provision that reflects how much we value on-going development.
- Flexible and part time working.
- The opportunity to work with an outstanding Trust.
- Potential for support with relocation allowance.
- A dedicated well-being team currently developing and offering new benefits to staff such as support with care packages.
If you would like to discuss this role further, or have any questions please email our Clinical Director of Bedfordshire Community Health Services, Dr Liz Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit the NHS website.