If you are eligible, we have drop-in clinics this week, no need to book. For other availability including over 50’s please call us to make an appointment or watch this space for further dates:
Drop in anytime between:
- Wednesday 12th October – 15:30 – 19:30
- Thursday 13th October – 09:30 – 14:00
- Friday 14th October – 12:00 – 14:00
Who can have the flu vaccine?
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to adults who:
- are 65 and over (including those who will be 65 by 31 March 2023)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection due to a weakened immune system, such as someone living with HIV, someone who has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis
- from 15th October people aged 50 years old or over (including those who will be 50 years old by 31 March 2023) can have a free NHS flu vaccine. This is so at-risk groups can be offered vaccination first.