Cauldwell Medical Centre successfully installed a new telephone system ‘Surgery Connect’ in response to patient feedback.
The Benefits of the New Telephone System
The upgraded telephone system provides the following benefits and functionalities:
- Patients have access to select dedicated resources, such as sick notes, test results and repeat prescription services without having to queue with other patients who simply want an appointment
- The Test Results service is available between 10:00 and 16:00 hrs
- The Sick Notes service is available between 10:00 and 16:00 hrs
- The Prescriptions service is available between 10:00 and 16:00 hrs
- The Secretary service is available between 10:00 and 16:00 hrs
- The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support, and information and deals with patient feedback and updates.
- There is a dedicated service for medical record inquiries and non-NHS medical insurance queries when calling the surgery
- The system is fully managed by a competent team, meaning that service users will be always redirected to the right service
- Calls to the surgery are free of charge
- Patient Callback holds the patients’ place in the queue after they have called in and hung up. They receive a call back instead of waiting on the line, saving time
- Unlimited incoming calls, no more engaged tones.
The telephone number for Cauldwell Medical Centre is 01234 673710.
Watch the instructional video below to know how to operate the new telephone system:
Video Subtitle Translations
Please note that you can select the preferred language if you need subtitle translations directly on YouTube.
- Open the link to the video on YouTube
- Click on the icon settings, which is visible on the right bottom bar of the video ⚙
- Click on Subtitles/CC
- Tick Auto-translate
- Select the language needed